2.0

Sent product that i did not order and did not want.And charged for it.sent it right back after i called and told them i want the money put back in my account.

Second time I have had to deal with this *** from them.Would not recommend anyone even look at there site!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). tammymoulton54 is overall dissatisfied with Hydroxatone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hydroxatone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Hydroxatone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hydroxatone?

Comments

Seems this 'company-NOT' originates itself somewhere out of NJ--because each complaint I've read, including my own---all New Jersery, but different parts of the state???

I will get to the bottom of this!!!

I do not either like the fact that my mother is 75 years old...her husband was trying to do something 'loving' and 'adoring' for her by speaking to this company(NOT).I do have so many important things to do today--but this has taken priority.

I have been in Customer Service two-thirds of my life, and to take advantage of the elderly, especially one such as my mother in my care--is abhorred by me.

Let's see, I repeat, 5 envelopes in the mail at ONE TIME??? Each one looks exactly alike with the same date of TWO WEEKS AGO, promising FORTY DOLLARS of product in each envelope....all dated August 19th, 2015----Nancy Anderson---signature at the bottom of each to a Customer Care number that leads to where, I've yet to find out.

But, I will.