ordered merchandise, never rec.it.

it did say free anyhow. next thing, my bank is being tapped. they say they will keep sending merchandise and other charges will appear. since I dd not rec.

this merchandise, I don't think I should be charged anything. why do these kinds of companies be on tv, anxious to take and rob yo credit cards. shame shame shame. yes, I cancelled my card, but it was too late.

I try to file a claim, I do not see their building address. I quess they operate out of a box.

the claim form ask for a address.they use a po box to cover themselves

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of skin care product from Hydroxatone. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $85 and wants Hydroxatone to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroxatone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hydroxatone?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #992618

if you never received the product, then you have to file a claim with the USPS just like you would with any other package you ordered and never received. you can also call in and get a tracking id.