Murray Bridge, South Australia

How dare you take money out of my account for the cream.I approved a couple of dollars to receive a sample which I never received and then $94.00 was taken out of my account without my ordering anything.

I am a pensioner and that was all the money I had left to live on after paying bills. I am so very angry.

I have not even received the so called cream, which I don't want.Replace my money back into my account immediately or legal action will be pursued.I am definitely not interested in your cream and don't want my account used again.

Christine Newsome

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $94. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hydroxatone. The most disappointing about hydroxatone face cream free trial from Hydroxatone was unathourised billing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hydroxatone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Hydroxatone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hydroxatone?

Comments