Unfortunately I have fallen for the same scam as everyone else.Being promised an intensive undereye cream THAT IS SUPPOSE TO HELP YOUR SKIN, for the small price of $1.99.I would have been better off getting some Vaseline from my local chemist ( at the same price ) and applying that.

THE CREAM IS ***.

Since then even though I have cancelled their very ambiguous free trial period,phoning plus emailing them.They have choosen to ignore this and have helped themselves to my account.NOT ANYMORE !If only I had read these reviews before hand.WHAT A *** JOB !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hydroxatone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hydroxatone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Hydroxatone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hydroxatone?

Comments

As with the others the product arrives with the information that they will be deducting huge amounts and that I have authorised this.I went to the bank immediately closed the account after advice.